Tuesday 6 September 2016

The 100 word challenge


I woke up from bed after my old brown alarm clock ringing like mad. For a second I thought I was dreaming, after hearing a scream from next door.
” What a bad neighbour you are!!!!!!!!”, screamed the next door neighbour, Probably breaking his lungs.
“I don’t care”, I said,  trying not to break MY lungs.

In my head I thought “Well what a start”

“Well I should take a nice shower”,  I thought hoping the next door neighbour won’t scream again.

After a minute or two the scream came again!!

“What is going on”, I screamed waking my mum up?!!!!?!!!!!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?????????!??!

3 comments:

  1. This doesn't really make sense because you don't tell us why any of this is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This doesn't really make sense because you don't tell us why any of this is happening.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora,
    My name is Corianna from Mamaku 2 I really like your 100 word challenge but maybe next time you could explain what you are doing before you start it and also did you reach 100 words? great work Owais keep the great work up. Feel free to comment on my blog just click my name!

    ReplyDelete