Thursday 4 August 2016

Argument against Uniforms
Image result for school uniforms


I do not like Uniforms and I won’t let my school get them. I never wil like them


If you lose a piece it’s hard to know who’s it is. Uniform’s are a bit annoying when it comes to losing them. If you wearing your own clothes there is a 70% chance you will get it back, while on the other hand you look the same to everyone else.

It costs a lot. You wear it only to school, while you could buy some other clothes that you could wear full time until it is dirty.

Uniforms make your school look dull and puts you into the world of grey. NO school world want to be grey would they? Well only if your principal does not believe me?!?!?!??!??!?!??!??!!!!!!!?????????


I do not like Uniforms and I won’t let my school get them. I never will like them

3 comments:

  1. Owais, you have made some good points very effectively using persuasive language. Perhaps you needed to elaborate on them a bit more. Your conclusion does not repeat any of your arguments.
    You are lacking a beginning. "If you lose a piece it’s hard to know who’s it is"... does not tell the reader what you are talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will fix it mr waller

    ReplyDelete
  3. owais you made a spelling mistake .you wrote wil instead of will

    ReplyDelete